When we came home from St. George we had another family birthday bash on Saturday to celebrate Tayler, Jayson, Keaton and Emma's birthday! Since it was at our house we included Tayler too, so that I didn't have to do another one a week later. We had a blast!!


I had to strip Jayson down before opening presents.




Tayler turns 6 on Friday
Keaton turned 5 on July 31st
Emma turned 2 on July 27th
& Jayson turned 1 on July 22nd.
Sean made homemade pizza for all of us. They were so yummy! I think they were absolutely his best ever. Shelly brought a great salad and then we had cake and ice cream as well.
Shelly bought Jayson his own cake to demolish and it was so cute. He loved shoving it in his mouth. 

I had to strip Jayson down before opening presents.
Thanks everyone for coming and HAPPY BIRTHDAY all of you July birthdays!
***That includes my sweet little neice Emmy. She celebrated her 11th birthday on July 28th. She is a such a sweetheart and we love her so very much!








6 comments:
Wow! July is a busy month for your family! How fun!
I love Tay's pig tails. And Jayson's hat and diaper ensemble. Very cute!
:)
What a party animal you are! Way to much fun and Love Tay's poses!
Happy Birthday! The birthday girl looks beautiful!I love combined parties. I need to try some of that pizza, upcoming game night.
Tay is too fly in her last photo where she is sporting the bag. Woo HOO!
Nice posing Tay and I love Jayson's little hat! Happy B-Day all!
Post a Comment