miss you! wish you were going to be here this weekend... we're having an outdoor flick nite for Luke's birthday (yesterday). Just wanted to let you know you were invited. Have fun in the sunny south!
Have fun on the vacation! Yea for J walking... and turning one! I can't believe you guys have already started school... and that Tay is a first grader! Love that you go to see your family often, no matter where they are!
I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
6 comments:
Have so much fun and relax!!!
miss you! wish you were going to be here this weekend... we're having an outdoor flick nite for Luke's birthday (yesterday). Just wanted to let you know you were invited. Have fun in the sunny south!
Don't melt! and enjoy your time with each other.
Good for you. Hope you have had a fun time!!!
Have a great time and get some good old REST!!!
Sheesh it's been too long since I've visited!
Have fun on the vacation!
Yea for J walking... and turning one!
I can't believe you guys have already started school... and that Tay is a first grader!
Love that you go to see your family often, no matter where they are!
Hugs my friend!
Post a Comment