CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 01, 2008

Why must it end?

Well, we are back. We enjoyed 7 days of pure relaxation and fun!
We arrived Thursday evening around 7 and checked in. The condos were beautiful. They were perfect for our little family. They had 3 bedrooms, a huge kitchen and 3 bathrooms.

Our days really consisted of sleeping in, eating breakfast, swimming for hours, taking naps, watching movies, eating treats & so much more.

What can be better than that?

Here are some pictures from the swimming pool


































Tuesday evening we went to see our great friends the Millers. We have missed them since they moved to St. George. Our kids were instantly attached once again and loved playing with them. Sadly, minutes before we left Rylee and Aubree collided and left poor Aubree with a HUGE, puffy, SWOLLEN BLACK eye! I felt so bad! We need to send her some get well gifts. It was pretty bad. Sorry Aubree. We hope you still love us?!? :)

The next day we went swimming with them, out to dinner and then sadly had to say good-bye again. Sean and I always say "man they are just such great people" after we have spent time with them. Thanks for letting us barge in and hang out with you guys. Hope that we can see you again soon. (we'll try to keep the collisions to a minimum)!

Thursday morning we woke up, packed up, and headed out. We stopped and ate lunch and just took our time getting home. It is so nice to not have an agenda. I love when life stops and gives you a break.
We were happy to be home. Now it's back to the nitty gritty.
All in all it was awesome. I love being with just my little family. We have so much fun together.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

It looks like you had such a fun time. St. George is such a fun vacation spot. Mike wants to retire there someday. I'm glad you are back safely!

simply kris said...

i am so glad you are home and we are definitely going to do some playing next week. call me~anytime.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I have missed talking to you this week...it's strange when we talk so often!
Looks like you all got a well deserved break...hope things continue to go slow for awhile!!
Cant' wait to talk to you...give your kids hugs for us...
Love ya!

Katie & Jared said...

Sounds like an awesome week. I love to just get away from home and relax it great.

Glad you could have such a great time with your wonderful family!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy life gave you a break and you were able to have a great weekend with your family! Those moments are a precious gift!

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a great time in St George. It sounds like such a treat!

Maria said...

It looks like you had a blast down there! (I'm glad you decided to come back...Audrey has a little note that she made for Rylee, we need to bring it by!) Speaking of Rylee, that picture of her is darling! I love her tummy sticking out!!

Glad you're back, girlfriend! We missed you guys!

Amy said...

How fun! It is always nice to get away for awhile. How fun to see the Miller's. I agree, they are great people, and we miss them.

Glad to have you back!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Your kids sure do love the water!

:)