Last night we had just a little family celebration with our new little 1 year old. We went to the Training Table for dinner (he loves the cheese fries) and then went to Toys R Us to pick out some toys. On the way to the store, Tayler said that she was going to pick out a Barbie and a Hannah Montana necklace for him. Nice try Tay!
It is fun to have some toys that aren't pink, & don't sing. We are starting to collect some more manly toys :)
Jayson had a blast opening them and would flap his arms at each new toy. We played for a while and then tucked the kids into bed. We will celebrate more when we get home from St. George.
Thank you everyone that called and sent gifts and cards. He loved it!


Ash & Brent-- he loves the cars! They are so cute.
How cute is that.. thanks Jen and fam, I think he loves his new pet!
10 comments:
It is so nice to know what you guys are up to! I will for sure call you next time we do pictures. I don't know why I didn't think of that before.
You are wonderful!!
So so fun! What a cute little boy. I know what you mean about having boy toys around. That's the same way I felt when Mason turned one.
Glad the little guy had a great day!
Now you can say you have a dog!!!!
Have a great time in St. George!!
Love you all
I, for one, think that Jayson would look adorable in a Barbie and Hannah Montana necklace! :) That boy is such a gem! Every time I see him (or his picture) I just want to snuggle him in and put my cheek on his soft soft head.
P.S. Thanks for the fun movie tonight! You're the best--and have fun in St. George! We'll miss you!!
I love 1st birthdays! They really are so great for so many reasons.
It seems like this year has really gone fast.
Happy Birthday Jayson!
Happy Birthday little Jayson!
What a fun party! Good times!
Oh Tay is funny!
Glad Jayson had a fun birthday and how cute to take him out to his favorite place when he is only 1!
I CAN'T believe he is ONE! WOW - time flies! He is so darling! It was great to see you again when you were in Boise! I look forward to next time! :) Steph
Post a Comment