My little dude is one today.
Happy birthday cute boy
I remember like yesterday going into the hospital & so excited to see what a Dunroe boy could look like. I was nervous & anxious yet SO happy.
He joined our family early Sunday morning (at 4:57 a.m.). Saturday evening we fed the missionaries at our home and then Sean went to a REAL Salt Lake game with his friend.
Sean came home late and I was wrapping presents to leave for the girls while I was in the hospital. I couldn't go to sleep and had been having a ton of contractions. Sean kept saying "let's go to the hospital or to bed" I was a little wishy washy on going to the hospital because it was 1 a.m. and I didn't want to find a babysitter for the girls and then be sent home. After a while of consistent contractions I told Sean that we should probably go in. We called our friends that had offered to watch Tay and Rylee, but no one answered. Since we still weren't sure if I would stay or not, we packed them up with us and took them to the hospital. It was so late, but the excitement was great.
After we arrived at the hospital they monitored me for a while and then called my awesome doctor. He told them to go ahead and break my water. I think he was scared to send me home because of Rylee's 30 minute delivery. Jayson didn't take to long to make his entrance either.
Sean finally got a hold of his sister and brother-in-law and asked if we could bring the girls over to sleep. Thank you Shelly and Mike! By the time they broke my water it was about 2:30 a.m.
At 4:30 they came in to check me and I was 10 cm and ready to go. We waited for a few minutes for the doctor to come back up and at 4:57 he was born. It was such a smooth and easy delivery. They kept the room dark except for the overhead light they were using. I remember having such a peaceful feeling during the whole process. After 2 little pushes he slid right out. He was a beautiful baby. I remember that incredible flood of emotion that came over me and the instant love that I felt for this new little boy. Since I was able to name the girls (and went against Sean's opinion on names) I gave him full right to name our boys. However, when I gave him that power I really didn't believe that we would have one that is why I handed over the rights!
We went 2 days without a name. Finally Monday evening he had a name and I love it! It totally fit.
He has been the easiest baby so far. He has such a fun personality and has been so awesome to have in our family. I love to watch him grow and do new things. He rarely is without a big smile or laughing. I am so grateful for him.
Happy Birthday little dude!








4 comments:
Hello? We live two houses down! You are so in trouble! I didn't know that happened. I can't believe that he is one! What a cutie! We just love you guys!
Happy Birthday Jayson! You're the cutest 1 year old ever!
Love ya!
I Love that story! Love how you had to wake the girls up! Love how they kept the room dark for you and how peaceful! What an amazing experience.
Happy Birthday big boy!
My first nephew... love him! Happy b-day little guy!
Post a Comment