CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Date Night with Rylee

So last night, Rylee and I finally went on our 1st official date night together. (big applause please).
We ate at the Training Table, as a family, and then Rylee and I headed one way and Sean, Tay, and Jayson went the other.

We hit Davis Lanes and Rylee was SOOO excited. (I'm so sad that I didn't have my camera to take pictures). I think her favorite part of bowling are the shoes. They had a little pair in her size so she was beyond thrilled. They gave her a 6 pound fluorescent orange ball and off we went to our lane. I let her get her ball and roll it down the lane all by herself. She would dance around waiting for it to slowly make its way to the pins and then cheer and jump up and down. At one point a group of about 10 boys came in and cheered her on for 2 frames. She totally had her own cheering squad. It was cute.

Afterwards, we went to 7-11 to pick out a treat. She picked a bottle of water and a bag of Doritos.

Then we headed to Ross to pick out a toy and finish off the night. She was so concerned about getting something for Jayson and Tayler too, which I thought was so sweet. I haven't ever seen that side of her before. Tayler is always looking out for her and her interests, but last night all she could talk about was Tay and Jacer-Man (as she puts it) and wanting to buy them something as well.

I had such a fun time with her. Her eyes twinkled all night. It was fabulous! Thanks Rylee for being my date. I love you!

3 comments:

simply kris said...

i love that you do this! i hate bowling, but I am bound and determined to come up with something to excite my kids. way to inspire.

Maria said...

You are such a fun mom! Like I said yesterday, you're shaping up to be the favorite mom on the block! What fun!

Anonymous said...

Super fun!