CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Over the top Tuesday

Remember how Tuesday's are good days around here? Well, today was no exception.

Remember how I won that cute, cute apron.. well, today I received it, and can I just say it was better than expected and SO adorable.


The the tipsy girls totally spoiled me and took me out to lunch to celebrate and hand over the goods.

is that not stinkin' adorable??

It was so much fun. The group consisted of Marla, Tonia (2 darling ladies-- a.k.a the "over the top gals"), Des, Maria, and myself. What a blast. We met at Chili's with no kids. Loved it!
Since school is out, it was easy to find a babysitter for a few hours. I loved every minute of it.

Thank you again for everything! Another great Tuesday.

Afterwards we had some girls come over for a water party. They jumped on the tramp and played on the slip-n-slide(and danced to a little Hannah Montana). Oh yeah! We had a great day.

Tomorrow will be all work and no play to get ready for my week trip to Boise. Hooray. I can't wait to see everyone!

6 comments:

kourtney said...

Your welcome! Glad that you won. Isn't it nice to get something out of blogging. I think so.

simply kris said...

ohhhh.... i want to love tuesdays, too! wonder what I can do to make it good...hmmm.... I think I will begin by hangin' with you a little more! xxoo, kris

Joey and Nettifer said...

that apron is stinking adorable! I need to learn more about these wonderful Tuesdays!
What a fun day you had!

Maria said...

It was so fun to get to be included! Yummy food and yummy conversation--without kids! WOW! :) Thanks so much for letting Audrey stay and play yesterday. She had a BLAST! (And took a nap from 5:30-about 8:00) haha Your sweeties wore her right out!

Sean said...

Jess--
Tuesday was awesome for me too! Glad you won the apron!

Anonymous said...

I'm questioning Sean's comment but I don't want to go there!!
What a fun day...I can't wait to go out with you and the kiddos and have our own "magical Tuesday".
Drive safe and don't work too hard!