CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Funny

Yesterday after we came home from Lagoon I was looking at Tayler's shorts/capri's and thought to myself "when did I buy those for her?"
I soon realized they looked a lot like Rylee's so I had Tayler turn around and looked at the tag. Sure enough-- 3T. Are you kidding me? (They weren't even snug). Good to know that if push comes to shove she's got another wardrobe she can choose from.

Today we went swimming at the Aquatic Center! I selfishly decided that I needed some color on my pasty white skin in a bad way, and I thought the kids would be thrilled as well. They were! We had a good time until Jayson went head first out of his stroller. He has a pretty massive goose egg right smack dab in the middle of his forehead. (I really did think he was strapped in). He dropped his sippy cup and went down to get it. Poor baby!

Happy Friday to all of you. I think I will go mow the lawn now.
Loves!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too darn skinny!

Poor little guy, I hope Jayson doesn't have a nice bruise for the pictures!

Jen Crook said...

Too funny...glad my kids aren't the only ones that look abused. I remember BriAnna falling off the couch when she was three months old and we were both standing right there watching it happen in slow-motion. Weird. She isn't any worse for the wear though.

kourtney said...

Oh good, I mowed the lawn on Friday too! I wish I could wear two sized too small and be fine! Kids, they don't know how good they have it! Hope Jayson will be okay, poor little guy!

Sean said...

Sweetheart--
Good thing our girls get their figures from you instead of me.

Maybe they will get my wit and charm.

Sean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey and Nettifer said...

Wow Tay must be tiny and sorry about poor little Jayson - darn it!

Anonymous said...

That's funny about T! I wish I had that problem (I know Julie says that everything is too big!) Maybe in the next life I'll have that problem!!

After reading Sean's blog Jayson not being strapped in seems to be his thing...maybe he distracts you so that he can have his freedom...he just hasn't mastered the stealthy way of escaping!!
I sat out on Saturday trying to add some color to my legs...maybe we can photoshop in a tan!!!
Counting down the days!!!

Maria said...

Poor baby Jayson! :) I'm not that surprised that Tayler can fit into Rylee's shorts...I'm pretty sure Audrey packs more than double the weight that Rylee does. Your girls are so dainty!

Anonymous said...

You mow your lawn? I tried before but it didn't look very good when I was done. It's alot of work. Good for you!
It doesn't sound like you need to buy Tayler any clothes soon.