**remember it's Tuesday, no rules apply today**
I told Tayler that we were running some errands (which we did for a while) and then we pulled in front of the ice cream store and I said "surprise, we are having ice cream for lunch!" Rylee jumped up and down, but Tayler sat there looking at me like I was crazy and wondered if I was just kidding.?!
I don't blame her. I assured her that it was not a trick and we went it-- just me and my 3 little ones. We laughed, and lots of ice cream was spilled, but I honestly didn't care! I love to hang out with them.I am trying to turn "everydayness" into something fun. I hate when things feel too much the same and the BORED word comes into play-- so here's to mixin' it up a bit!
This Friday night Sean has declared as date night (not for the 2 of us though).
Tayler is going on a date with her daddy, and Rylee and I are going together! Does anyone want to go with Jayson? I think we are leaving him with a babysitter.
Sean even said he was going to bring Tayler a little flower. They are going to Lagoon to ride all the "big" rides together. Tay is soooo excited she can hardly stand it!
I'm not sure what mine and Rylee's plans are yet, but it will be awesome, whatever we decide to do!
Now go and eat some ice cream!








9 comments:
You can bring Jayson over here...we'll take him for sure!
take me. i wanna go on a date, too! I love your tuesdays. You always make Tuesday magical. ~k
you are so cool! What a fun mom you are. Ice cream for lunch- it doesnt get better then that. Love the date night idea! Have tons of fun!
What fun ideas! Fer cute!
:)
Oh, and I would go on a date with Jayson, but I'm not sure he'd like the plane ride.
:)
I love it! Next time, swing by and grab me. I love days like this, whenever Andy's gone, it's whatever you want kind of meals. Hey, less stress.
Are you trying for mom of the millennium? You're such a great mom and a great wife and sister!
Have a great date night...I'll take your handsome little man!!!
You know I'll take Jayson every second you let me! (And I may not bring him back... ;) What did you end up doing with the little Rylee Pot Pie?
Jess you're so awesome! Good times!
Post a Comment