I love slip and slides. We broke down and bought a new one this year. It has three lanes. So you, me and Kris could race! Glad to hear you like to dress your kids alike too!
The slip and slide is one of my favorite things to do! We always got too rough on it though and someone always ended up hurt. But it never stopped us! What FUN!!!
I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
9 comments:
Looks like a blast! I hope you got in on the action too, it's way too hot to be sitting outside without some sort of water to get into.
nice - we have been playing with the hose a lot too!
I love slip and slides. We broke down and bought a new one this year. It has three lanes. So you, me and Kris could race! Glad to hear you like to dress your kids alike too!
Oh yeah baby...that's what we are doing tonight! Maybe the big slide even!
Ahh, running through the sprinklers. Could anything be more summery?
:)
Cute girls!! I want to run through the sprinklers with them!!
Looks like good, cool fun!!
Oh, how fun! Great pics! I miss dry, hot weather!
You didn't join them? Or did you just not let Tay be the photographer???
The slip and slide is one of my favorite things to do! We always got too rough on it though and someone always ended up hurt. But it never stopped us! What FUN!!!
Post a Comment