CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Although, it is not such an easy day for me, I still love it! I love to think about what an awesome dad I had and what an awesome dad my kids have. I really feel so blessed in those two aspects.

Sunday morning, Sean's mom and dad came up and we had a big breakfast (more like a brunch I guess) at 10:30 and then they went to Sacrament with us. The girls were so stinkin' cute singing up on the stand. We had practiced "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" so they both did fabulous. I wasn't sure what the other song was, but 1 out of 2 isn't bad. Rylee blew the biggest kiss afterwards. I'm sad that Sean missed it since he was behind the 100's of kids, but it made me smile so big.

After Church, the girls helped me make a picnic lunch. When Sean came home we loaded up and went to Farmington Pond. It was so nice to just relax under the big shade trees and chill with my little family. I loved every minute of it. It was a great end to a great weekend.
Thanks Sean for being such a wonderful father. I feel so blessed that our 3 kids have such a great example to call Dad. You truly are fabulous in every way. You are such a hard worker but still have enough energy to play with us when you get home. Thank you for all that you do! We sure love you.

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun day! Way to go super dad! Farmington Pond! That sounds way fun!
When are we going to do your pictures?

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had a great father's day, in spite of the fact that it's hard not to have your own father here to celebrate it with.
Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Cute little family. Sounds like a nice day for all of you!!

Maria said...

Hurrah! The Hansens like Sean too! :) It looks like you've had a fun week!!