CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

AHHHH...

..a clean house
...all the laundry done
.....all the ironing done
........dinner ready! CHECK!

Little Jayson took an almost 4 hour nap this afternoon. Thank you little munchkin. While he was asleep the girls and I played some games, laughed, and swung on the swing set.

When they hit the sack I still got over an hour of mommy time to do my chores and feel oh so good before the youngest arose.

I love these kind of days.

This last weekend we headed to Lagoon Saturday evening (when it wasn't so dang hot) and had a good time until Tay hit her head on the seat on Colossus. Poor thing. She was then in line to help Rylee on Puff, but couldn't fight back the tears, so I took Rylee and then we headed home. Darn seat!

We did see Deron Williams though. That was awesome!

Hope everyone is having a great week thus far.

7 comments:

kourtney said...

I am so proud of you! I need to have a list with that many checks!

simply kris said...

I am reeling at your checked off list! Every time I turn around to finish a task begun, someone is asking me to do something new. Ugh. Wil wonders what I do all day...

Joey and Nettifer said...

Wow wonder woman. Don't you just love that feeling and you got some nice kid time in. Way to go!

We are going to keep our eyes open for you at Lagoon :)

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!
You are my hero!!!

Maria said...

I'm so glad that you had one of "those" perfect days! I love it when you have those minutes to just SIT and know that you've deserved it (and have time to do it!) Looking forward to hanging out!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite things is a clean house. I feel like I am such a happier person and find playing with my kids so much more enjoyable.
However, I don't iron! Bad huh? Glen is just so much better at it then me.

Maria said...

So...I'm in peanut butter heaven right now...thanks to YOU! :)