CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

GO Utes!!!



My mom bought this sweatshirt for Jayson for Christmas and it finally fits. It

is so stinkin' cute on him! I love it!! We roasted marshmallows and had smores tonight. It was a blast.

anyway.. don't let this post fool you for one second (he was only hungry!!). Nice try babe!

8 comments:

Sean said...

Why don't you tell everyone the truth??? You were holding his favorite treat in front of him--an ice cream sandwich.

Simply Bliss Photography said...

What a cuddle bug!! And he's dang cute-ice cream sandwich or not!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is too cute! I'm excited that I get to see you guys in a week!

Jen Crook said...

Wow, time to catch up...must be on a bloggin hiatus...looks like you guys are having a grand time. I LOVE the picture of Jayson in the barbie jeep. He is going to love that someday!

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a cute little stud!

Unknown said...

Go Utes! Woho!

:)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Got to love the sweatshirt!!! Could he get any cuter?!!!
Sean I think Jess is his ice cream sandwich!!!!!