CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Beep Beep

It seems that while I am making dinner the girls love to ride in their Barbie Jeep. Yesterday Tayler asked if she could give Jayson a ride and what do you know.. he LOVED it! I love that they all love to play together, and play well together (for the most part).

7 comments:

Maria said...

Loooooove this post! How darling! So, we may all be begging Tayler to let us borrow her Barbie Jeep if gas prices keep going up up up! YIKES!!

Katie & Jared said...

PRICELESS pictures Jess. Your kids are so dang cute!! I think its awesome that they love to play together and that its easy to see how much they love each other. You have got some pretty special kiddos there.

Anonymous said...

Got to love Jayson's little face!
Tell them to get on I-15 and head North, make sure they take the road to Boise and not Pocetello!!! I'll leave the light on for them!!

Maria said...

So, was the name of the kids series that you like "Fancy Nancy"? Because I want to check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Tay looks like she is ready for her license... you go girl!

Joey and Nettifer said...

how did you get taylor to drive it? I have been trying to get M to try it but she keeps driving into the trees- will she ever get it?

Anonymous said...

I bet they all love the barbie jeep, but now you're going to have to get a army boy one too!