your little girl throws up all over you and you just bring her closer, hug her tighter and try and get over the thought and SMELL and are extremely grateful that your husband just bought you a new mop the night before.
Poor Rylee!
the comings & goings all with a little sillness and craziness mixed in
10 comments:
Poor Rylee and poor Mommy!! Good for you for seeing the silver lining!
Been there, done that! I remember Lillian throwing up on me and I actually pulled open my shirt and had her barf into my shirt - since I am easier to clean than the couch. Oh, the things we do! :)
Man, we just did that last week. How fun. I really don't "love" the throwup that much. I do like the snuggling as soon as we are all cleaned up.
Oh, that is so sad. Tay was just sick and now it is little Rylee? Poor thing! Way to be a good mom Jess!
What a good mom! I know I'm a good mom when I take over cleaning up the throw-up before my hubby makes a bigger mess for me to clean up.
Oh man, I hope you don't get it! That sounds like a yucky thing. I hope you still had a good mother's day weekend and that all is better!
You're a great mommy!
We sure hope Rylee is feeling better...the girls keep praying for her (they really want you to come!)
Hey Jess! I just linked to your blog from Susan's. Your family is so beautiful... I can't believe you have three children it doesn't seem like it's been that long since we were working togother! Come see us at www.thetaylortrash.blogspot.com!
Love, Debi
So true.
Sorry your family has been sick. That is plain old stinky!
Love that family photo! Not at all bad for doing it yourself!
Crazy that Tay is going to be in first grade! Wow! I'm going crazy w/ Q going to K!!! Time flies!
Poor Rylee!
Post a Comment