CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I heart her


This little girl makes my heart melt. I love her.
Look at how cute she is when she sleeps.
Her hands are always like this.
She is at such a cute age.
Don't get me wrong she has some sassiness in her,
but she is oh so sweet.
**Just a tender mommy moment**

9 comments:

simply kris said...

that's a treasure! i can tell she's dreaming...
I heart YOU and your sweet feelings you share. Thanks for being a good influence on me.

Anonymous said...

Got to love moments like that!

Anonymous said...

Those eyelashes are to die for!

Anonymous said...

sorry that was me

Jen Crook said...

They are so sweet when they are sleeping. I love mine too, but I love them more when they aren't backtalking me!

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is adorable! Love her cute cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love her!!!
She's a sweet girl!!!

kourtney said...

What a sweetheart! A princess in the making.

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture! (And cute blanket!)

:)