These last few days have been gorgeous! It was so nice to just be outside and feel some warmth again. I love the tulips that are in bloom, my trees that are blossoming, the lilac bushes gracing us with their beauty and fragrance. The grass getting green and dusting off all the fun outside toys.
Friday I pulled all the weeds and mowed the yard. Saturday we cleaned out the garage and my mom came up for a visit (which allowed me to snake out of my duties a little bit) It was fun to see her!
Thanks for coming up mom!
Saturday night Sean went to the Adult Stake Conference session and I stayed home with the sickies. Sunday Jayson and I went to Stake Conference and Sean stayed home with the sickies. I took Jayson just in case I needed to take him out ;)
Tayler was out of school all last week (due to her sickness) and this week is testing for Kindergarten so she is out again. Friday she will go back for her remaining 9 days of Kindergarten. Can you believe she will be in 1st grade starting in July? My baby is growing up!
I can't believe it!
Rylee will start pre-school on Tuesday and Thursday in the mornings so that will leave just me and this
little dude for a few blissful hours those days. Ahhh, the joys.








6 comments:
Isn't this weather wonderful? Loving it. even the rain this morning was not bad.
Wow you and little Jayson with some alone time - nice!
I am SO with you about the weather. We did get a snow storm last week, too - I think the day after you. I think I will wait one more week before planting annuals. Jayson is SO cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Nice job on the offspring! :)
What a little love he is! Could that little guy be any cuter?!! I can't wait to get some good kissin in on those cheeks!!!
We'll pray this super nice weather will continue next week so we can play outside...if not at least we'll be together!!!
Glad everyone is feeling better!!
Tell your kids to stop growing up so fast... I can't believe little Rylee is going to be in pre-school and Tay in Kindergarten... Crazy!
Sorry, forgot to type my name!
He looks like he would be fun to have around!
:)
Post a Comment