CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Seriously..

I just looked out my window and this is what I saw.
Is it really May 1st?

I have two sick kids anyways, so I guess it is a good day to stay in, but come on-- WE are ready for the sunshine.

Yesterday Rylee (3 years) and Jayson ( 9 months) had their well checks.

Jayson stats: weight: 18 lb. 2 oz. - 18th percentile. Length: 28 inches - 31st percentile.
(* i am shocked that he is only in the 18th percentile. the Dr. even told me to watch his weight. have you seen the kid eat? He's good! I guess the cheeks much be deceiving and he is really hollow or something--crazy*)

Rylee stats: weight: 26 lbs. 2nd percentile Length: 3 feet 1 inch 29th percentile

Rylee had to get one shot and I prepped her all day for it so she did so good. When they gave it to her she flinched and said "mommy that did too hurt." What a silly girl! When the Dr. left the room to go and get their growth charts she said "hey wait Dr. I need my shot." I guess the preparation paid off.

Tay has been out of school since Tues. with some kind of weird virus bug. She has had a fever, bad headaches and a cough and has been pretty miserable. This morning I had her take a nice long bath and she said "mom I just want to feel better" poor thing. I hate when they are sick.

Last night Jayson was up 5 times between midnight and 7 sobbing. I gave him some Tylenol, but it didn't seem to do anything. He just wants to cuddle with his mom, which I don't mind, but I don't do so well on no sleep. Hopefully today we can all take long naps.

Hope your day is going well!

8 comments:

simply kris said...

Ummmm snow on May 1st?!?!? I need the heat. I also need my kids to get better and go back to school. Luke always measured in the 50% and Jack... Hello 95%. He is Gigantor.
totally random thoughts. I've been on the Puter for too long.

Maria said...

I hope you're enjoying some blissful slumber right about now...

Anonymous said...

Jess-so sorry to hear about your sick kiddos. I hope they all start to mend soon!!!
Nice weather!!! Will it ever be spring? It's sunny here...just COLD!
Have a fun movie/snuggle day...give them all hugs from us.
Love you all

kourtney said...

Oh he's cheeks are deceiving, but I think he's perfect. My kids are completely opposite from Kris'. They've always been 50% for weight and 10% and less for heigth. Except Micah, 25% or less for weight and 50% for height. His dad's pretty happy that his only ave kid is his boy.

Joey and Nettifer said...

This snow sucks!
I can't believe how tiny your kids are. Madelyn could eat Riley! Mads is in the 75% for weight. Adorable and little!
Sorry you are getting no sleep!

Anonymous said...

Okay, how about May 2nd and it is snowing!!! I love how 3 days ago it was 77 degrees and the very next day it is 45 as a high! Crazy!

Hope your kidos get to feeling better. Tell Rylee she did good on her shots!

Jen Crook said...

Good luck! Enjoy the rest during the weekend. I hate sick kids. I feel so helpless. I am dreading when Tessa gets this bug. Daryl had it yesterday and said it sucked bad. I don't feel too great today, but it's the weekend now, so at least I can hibernate if I need to.

Hang in there guys! The sun surely has to come out eventually.

simply kris said...

jess-changed my blog address to: iloweredthebar.blogspot.com- let's face it, i need to make goals i can reach!