CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Sean's sister Shelly asked us for a family picture for Mothers Day (for a scrapbook she is doing) and since we don't have one with Jayson in it we did it ourselves. We set up the trusty tripod, threatened the kids to smile and WHAALAA-- here it is! I can't wait to get real family pictures. We need some in a bad way!

yesterday we were invited to the HIDEOUT for some fabulous Hawaiian Haystacks *seriously these were the best I've ever tasted!* I'll have to get Kris to blog her recipe for the sauce, it was divine. Sean has now dubbed her the "Hawaiian haystack QUEEN." my kids even ate seconds, and so did their MOM. Thanks again for a wonderful evening. You guys are awesome!

Tonight I hosted a Scentsy party. It was fun and I love the girl that is the consultant, but those things always stress me out. They do make me get projects done however. Here is part of my decor I finished on my green wall. What do you think?
Sean is almost done with school. HOORAY! tonight he had his last class and Friday his business plan has to be turned in. It will be so nice to have him not have a million things going on anymore. I can't wait!
Poor Tayler started feeling a bit under the weather last night, and it has continued throughout the day today. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

10 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love your shelf adorable!
Your family picture is cute - Love all the smiles!
Yeah for hubby almost being done!

Joey and Nettifer said...

email me at nettifer@comcast.net and we can set up a time! I am soOOO excited to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute family picture...you look like a hotie Jess...not a mom of 3!!

I love your shelf...you have a great ability to decorate and make things look so cute.

Yeah to Sean for almost being done with school (and to you and the kids as well!!)

Can't wait to see you...counting down the days!!

Jen Crook said...

Great picture. There is an awesome photographer right here in my neighborhood if you want her number. She does a great job.

Congrats to Sean but a BIGGER congrats to you and the kids for surviving! YEAH!

Hope Tayler gets feeling better soon. Makynlee has been out since Sunday night. It started with throwing up but she has been sleeping and not eating since. Very strange. Today my goal is to pump her full of food and get her energy back up.

And yeah, I have a few things for you to take to Jen's. I will drop them by soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow, getting a picture with everyone looking at the camera is hard in itself but having it just set up on a timer to take is amazing! Nice job.

I hope you had fun hosting your party. You are a go getter!

kourtney said...

Sorry that the Hideout made you sick. I have been threatened to stay away and I am going to listen. What a fun week and what a great pic. I wish we could be that lucky. We don't have pics and I really want one.

kourtney said...

Thanks for the comment on my hubby's site. Support is always welcome.

simply kris said...

I hope we were not the carriers of this awful virus! As for my recipe for Haystacks- I think I'll start a new FEATURE at the the Hideout. "Food People Will Eat" What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Your decorations look great Jess!

Unknown said...

I think it is super cute!

:)