These 2 sweet gals had birthdays this last week!
Happy Birthday Mom!
& Happy 4th Birthday Lyssa!
hope you both celebrated your HEARTS out. Loves to both of you!
Also, my cute brother, Jared graduated on Saturday! He has had a long road and seems like he has been in school forever (wink), but now he is finished! 3 cheers for you buddy! Way to go! We are so proud of you and wish that we could have been there with you. You are awesome.








5 comments:
Love the red wall! I love suede because it is so easy to fix. We too have that problem but you don't have to redo the whole wall, just brush over the scratches and Wa-la! Done!
Happy Birthday to Mom! You guys have the cutest family!
you found me :) Here is the story. I thought i would shake my blog up a little bit and I LOST EVERYTHING! No I did not forget about you. I still have lost tons of sites I can't find. So I am glad that you still comment on mine. I am still trying to fix my blog and journal at the same time!
Oh yeah I want to do your family pics. Lets talk!
Happy Birthday Mom and Lyssa!!! Congratulations Jared! What an exciting week. Way to go on your wall! Amazing.
Love the house projects and you're amazing for doing it all yourself!
That is the cutest picture of you and mom...I love it!
Thanks for helping Lyssa feel so special on her birthday...she loves you and wants to live with you always!!!
Post a Comment