This is what consumed my time last week and left me feeling SUPER tired, but so happy that it's done... (and I do love how it turned out)
Red wall before
*i loved my red wall, HOWEVER, i did it red suede and later learned that you should never do "suede painting" in a high traffic area. GOOD TO KNOW! from about 3 feet down it was so scratched and looked awful, so I had to fix it.
wallpaper before (don't mind the yummy dipped strawberries!)
wallpaper- gone
Red wall-- sanded and ready to be primed
Primer- applied
AHHH.. finished!
*Now I have to get my decorations up and I will take a finished picture. I think it actually makes my
kitchen look bigger. I love changing things up.
I did every thing all by myself. Next project, I am off to do the wall in my family room brown suede.
Wish me luck!!








4 comments:
Love the new kitchen look and I can't wait to see the brown! Yummy!
It looks great Jess! I'll have to have you help me with ideas for Curt's house when I rip out his wallpaper and cover up the ridiculous stenciling the last people left!! You are a pro now!
Wow, you go girl! Looks great!
I love the green! Cool!
:)
Post a Comment