CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

9 months old

I think the time has flown by since we added numero 3 to our family 9 months ago! He has been such a joy to have around! We all love him so much & think he's a keeper!


he's on the move.. good luck keeping up.





he has learned to shake his head from side to side when he hears "no-no"
(which he hears a lot these days since he loves to get into everything) I tried to upload a video of that, but it isn't working. I'll keep trying.


love him!

6 comments:

kourtney said...

Love the head shake, nothing better than a shking head and dinner. That's sounds so bad, but I only mean when they shake their own head.

Jen Crook said...

Too cute...wow how time flies!

FYI:Not sure if you had heard...we have had some MAJOR blog issues...it just disappeared so we have created a new one at we6crooks.blogspot.com. Be sure to fix it in your links! Thanks-Jen

Anonymous said...

Is he cute enough?!!! I don't think they get much cuter than little Jayson! I can't believe he's already 9 months old...where did that time go?
I can't wait to play with him soon!
Give the girls big hugs from us!!

Anonymous said...

I think boys are so fun. That 9 months has really gone fast!

simply kris said...

ACK! I am so behind on the commentos! this kid melts my heart. Oh and if and when he sheds a tear, my heart breaks. Lucky you to be blessed with a sweet boy.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he is!

:)