CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

happy day

It has been a long time. I am ready to kiss this SiCkNeSs goodbye! It has lingered in our home for WAY too long and is no longer welcome!

Rylee has been so sick, but is finally back to her old self. Thank heavens!

This weekend was great. Mothers Day was awesome. I love my kiddos, my husband, and my mom that stayed with us Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday after work, we went to a fun barbecue at Sean's sisters house to celebrate his mom. We ate fabulous food and visited for a while. It was a nice afternoon especially since we haven't been together for a long time.

Afterwards, we came home, hugged Grandma, and her and I left for our Pedicures. Thanks babe, we have beautiful toes now and had a great time. We shopped a bit after that, but didn't really purchase much-- except for my mom's new red purse. It was cute!

When we came home since Rylee was still sick we all couldn't go out to dinner, so my mom, Tay, and I went and enjoyed a little night out at Mimi's Cafe. YUM! I love that place. Tayler and I shared the Pot Pie. It was delicious and a perfect day! Thanks mom for spending it with me.

Before we left, Tay (and kind of Rylee) gave us our menu's for Tay and Rylee's Diner to pick our breakfast entrees for the next morning. They were the cutest things I have ever seen and MANY good choices I might add.

The next morning we were treated to a FABULOUS breakfast. It was delightful and so good. Then we got ready for Church. All in All it was perfect.
I adore my 3 naughties, my hubby who spoils me and my mom who loves me and who I enjoy being with.

AND yes the time has finally arrived that I get to go to BOISE (which was postponed) and see my adorable new nephew-- YIPPEE and 3 nieces whom I love to pieces and my amazing sis, and yes Steve, I am excited to see you too! :) **I know you're excited too!

I promise to have a lot of Fabulous pictures when I return. Loves to all!

4 comments:

simply kris said...

Glad to see you are up and at it! Happy your MDay was fab. Thanks for bringing Luke home. Come back home quick so we can play!

Jen Crook said...

I am so glad your sickness is gone...can we get some of that here? We are now going through pink eye....what is up with this season? I am so done with the sickness too!

Have fun in Boise...I wanna come!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Have a good trip!

Katie & Jared said...

SO GLAD to hear that everyone is feeling better. How exciting that you get to go to Boise. We are jealous. Give everyone BIG BIG hugs for us! Have fun!
We love you!!