Friday Sean had the day off so we went out to lunch, run some errands, did yard work, and played with the kids. Saturday I had to work so Sean took all the kids to the local nursery to buy some flowers and when I got home we planted and finished up the yard work.
Sunday was a good day. Nothing too exciting. I made those yummy Mint cookies and we went on a walk.
Monday was a rainy day so we took the kids to see Prince Caspian. Tayler and Sean have been reading the books from the Chronicles of Narnia so she really enjoyed it. Also Rylee has been Queen Lucy while "pretending" with Tayler. Thankfully Rylee and Jayson fell asleep during the movie so we had a great time. Afterwards, I met my mom and had a fabulous time. I love hanging out with her. We ate at Rumbi's for Dinner. Yummy! Thanks mom!
I want to do at least one fun activity every day with my kiddos. I can't wait until the outside pools open. That's where you can find us most days :)
here are just some photos before we left for church:
best friends-- the other day Rylee told me in the car (when it was just her and I) that Tayler was her "bestest" friend.
Happy Wednesday everyone!








4 comments:
Adorable kiddos... LOVE THEM!
nice weekend! Your kids are so adoralbe. Did you like the movie
GREAT WEEKEND!! CUTE KIDS!
I can't wait for summer!
Post a Comment