CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Over and Out

Tayler is ALL finished with Kindergarten! I can remember so vividly her first day (because I was in the hospital after having Jayson), and now she is all done.

Today we went to her school for the program they do for the parents. It was cute & I was so proud of my little T!
She will be in 1st grade the end of July. Wow, where has the time gone?!
Here are a few pictures from the big day!

Jayson waiting for the program to start

Rylee saw Tayler in the crowd

Cute Tay

Waiting to get her "certificate"

Awesome friends from her class, Zach and Luke

Tay and her teacher, Mrs. Pound

Tayler was so excited that Sean could come. She is a daddy's girl for sure!

Me and my munchkins

Afterwards we went out to lunch with my awesome friend Maria and her little one Audrey! I wish I would have had my camera because her hair looked sooo cute today.

We love to hang out with them. Thanks for going with us M & A! You guys are awesome.

7 comments:

Maria said...

It is US who want to say thank YOU! Audrey and I have been waiting and waiting to hang out with you! And thanks for letting me snuggle your littlest man...he is such a sweet munchkin! Thanks! And congrats to Tayler!

Susan said...

Congrats Tayler - and Mommy! It just as much an achievement for you, Jess! :) XOXOXO

Katie & Jared said...

COngrats Tay!!! That is so exciting! You are growing too fast. We love you and can't wait to see you all soon!!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

where has the time gone. You now will have a 1st grader - wow! Way to go kiddo

Jen Crook said...

Congrats Tay! Dang, we have 3 more weeks, bummer. Oh well...it's hard to believe our kids are growing up so fast. I will have three in school all day next year. Wow. time sure flies.

Anonymous said...

Wow Tay, done with school... congrats! Enjoy the summer months!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a big girl!
Q still has a couple of pre K weeks left. BTW that us what UPK is, universal pre-kindergarten.
I can't believe she will be in first grade!!!!