I had such a
wonderful trip to Boise this past weekend. It is always so fun to see my sister and her cute little family. I wish that we didn't live so far away, but I guess it makes it that much sweeter and exciting when I do get to see her.
We had a blast just hanging out, shopping a little bit, playing outside on the tramp, braving the slip-n-slide, going on walks, and loving that new little one. They are all adorable!!!
Big sister Alyssa & Eli looking oh so handsome for church

Cute boy!
Jayson loved playing with all of his cousins. He was a bit spoiled with all the attention.
Thanks for everything!! I can't wait to see you again in a few weeks.
I love you.
6 comments:
I love sisters! Cute baby!
Hey Jess-it's been way to long since you've been gone...I MISS YOU and so does Alyssa...she is pretty attached!!
Thank you so much for coming...it hardly seemed long enough...I could spend every day with you and not ever be tired of it! I miss cute little Jayson's smile and roaming around.
I love you tons!!!
Such cute pictures...why are they on top of each other? Weird blogger stuff I guess. Glad to hear you had fun in Boise.
looks and sounds like you had a blast!
and it looks like it got hot there too. love the swimsuits, girlies.
sounds like you are going to be traveling to Boise alot this summer, enjoy it.
I, on the other hand, am glad you are home. I love having you around. We need your sis to come for a visit and I'll get my sis and we'll have a SIS lunch!
Cute pics. Glad you had a fun trip. Jayson looks just as big as Meggy! Good times... ready to do it again in July? We will have a great time!
Post a Comment