CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So Proud

This is the letter that Tayler wrote to us-- ALL BY HERSELF. I am so proud of her!

translation to read along with:

I Love you Mom Dad Rylee Jayson. From Tayler We like to go Swim and go to **Lagoon** and go bowling and play games and paint and play outside and we like to plant.

The only words she spelled wrong were Lagoon (which was phonetically correct) and bowling. I had to remind her what made the --ING sound, other than that it was perfect.

Not too shabby eh?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I was just telling a friend today about what a fun stage it is when they start to write words and self portraits! Makes me laugh and want to hug them!

Susan said...

How cute Tay is! Your kids are so dang cute!

P.S. I LOVE your new blog layout - very cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I am soo way impressed! Way to go TAY... I wouldn't be able to spell that well at her age... oh, wait, I still can't spell very well!

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a smarty pants! Way to go. Taylor we love Lagoon too!

Anonymous said...

Tayler gets all her smarts from her aunt!!!! Just kiddin'she has great smart parents!
Way to go Tayler, keep up the good work!

Maria said...

AMAZING! What a little smarty pants. Way to go, TAYLER!!

Unknown said...

What a little smarty party!

:)