We cut cute little Tay's hair this afternoon and then enjoyed a little lunch together. I love how it turned out (even though I'm not a huge fan of how the stylist do it). She was so cute while getting it cut. I wish I would have taken my camera!
Before
After
I think she's such a cutie pie (and looks a little older now too)
My mom came up Wednesday night since it is her schools Spring Break. We had a great time! Wednesday evening we just hang out, and Thursday we shopped and shopped and then had an appt. to get her hair cut as well. It is SO adorable-- I wish I would have taken a picture of the back! She is such a hip grandma! Thanks Mom for hanging out with us.
Since we shopped for such a long time yesterday and the kiddos didn't get naps they went to bed super early! Jayson fell asleep at 7:30 and didn't wake up until 9 this morning, and the other 2 went down at 8:00 and slept until 8:30 this morning. It was blissful!
I vegged on the couch and caught up on ALL my shows. That hasn't happened forever. Sean was at the Jazz game (which didn't start until 8:30) so we were all sound asleep before he got home at midnight.
This little kid is on the move and into everything. He loves the freedom of getting places now.
I can't believe it is Easter Weekend. I think we will be dying some eggs tonight. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Loves and hugs!








10 comments:
Cute Cute Cute little Tay!!!
You are adorable!! I think you would still be gorgeous even if you didn't have any hair!!
That's a cute picture of mom with your kiddos.
I wish I could see you and give each of those adorable kids a huge hug!!
Have fun coloring easter eggs!!
Love you tons
Love Tay's hair! Isn't it crazy our girls are nearing the end of Kindergarten? I am shocked!
Very Cute Tay and Mom... I so need a haircut!
Wow you cut a lot of Tay's hair off. crazy! It looks adorable though! Glad you got to see your mom.
Love the hair and what perfect timing.
Your kids are so lucky to have grandma so close!
Hope you had a good Easter.
I love that we live 5 houses away and I find out all the happenings via blogging. I am a dork. Luke has been missing Tayler and would love to have a playdate. (ohhhh and so would Katey- asks for Riley all day long!) call me!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Tay's hair!!! Your girls would look cute even if they got a bad haircut!
Cute hair! Love how it looks!
Glad you had a good time w/ your mom, and by yourself!!! Those nights are great sometimes!
Hope you had a good Easter!
Those are some cute pictures! I really like Tay's hair cut!
Oh, and Mom's! (I clicked the button faster than my brain moved. It happens sometimes.)
Post a Comment