CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Weekend

man, i am slow to post this week! Our weekend was fun!
Friday, we were going to dye our Easter eggs,
but Sean took Rylee and Tayler to
Horton Hears A Who
they both loved it, but Tayler ate too much popcorn and threw
up around 2 a.m. Nice!

Saturday, after work, we dyed some Easter Eggs. The girls had a
blast using their creative minds. I wish that I liked hard boiled eggs,
but I only use them in potato salad.
















Later that day we had a party up at Sean's sisters house. We had dinner
and an Easter Egg hunt for all the kids.
Sunday morning, they woke up to yet some more eggs around the house
(seriously, I think they rec'd more candy than Halloween).

Since it was Easter, Sean didn't have meetings in the morning.
Man I forgot what it was like to have him home. IT was really nice.
We had a yummy Easter breakfast and then got ready so that we wouldn't be late,
since we were speaking.
My little kiddos
(I couldn't get a good one of them all together. They were being too silly)
The talks went very well. After Church we came home, made dinner,
went on a walk, and called it a day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess-I'm so glad you finally posted picture of your cute kids!!!
I love the picture of Rylee in that hat..there is something so Rylee-ish about it!!!
I don't think your kiddos could be any cuter!! Better not bring Jayson around...I just might eat him up!!!
I think we could both get really used to having our hubbies home on Sundays...someday (maybe or maybe not!!!) We'll just take the holidays and be grateful for them...Mother's day is coming up!!!
Now you need to post a picture of your new sassy hair!!!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes, Rylee is looking so dang grown up. Wow! Cute!

Katie & Jared said...

What sute kids you have. Sounds like your Easter was nice. I can't wait for good weather to go for walks. What a perfect way to end the day!

Katie & Jared said...

OK, my comment is supposed to say "what CUTE kids you have" I guess that's what I get for not spell checking. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very fun. Glad you had a great Easter.

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a nice easter! I love how you have to curl Rylee's hair - adorable and little Tay's in natural. genes are awesome

Unknown said...

I love Rylee's curlers. Cute!!

:)