All 3 terms I experienced this weekend..
It was suppose to snow Saturday morning for our Ward Easter Activity, so we racked our brains with ways to do an "inside" Egg hunt, but with 150 kids it would be pure chaos, but we were willing to do it anyway. Well, the weather totally cooperated with us and the sun was out (and actually wasn't cold).. so the hunt went on without a hitch-- Outside!
Hooray!
The bad:
Saturday our Ward party started at 9:00. Set up was at 8:00 and we were picking up donuts, juice and milk at 7:30. My alarm went off at 7:42 a.m. AHHHHHHHHHHH... I still had to do all the above mentioned things and get ready and feed my sleeping baby beforehand. Don't you worry I would have woken up at 6:30 P.M. just fine!
The Ugly:
Did I mention that I got up at 7:42 and had to be to the Church by 8:00 and nurse a baby. You get the picture. Didn't look my best, but I got the job done!
(more of the bad)..I have to speak in Church on Sunday. Easter Sunday no less. I do love to prepare for talks, but HATE giving them.
Tayler is out of school until the 31st. I love having her home. She is such a joy to have around. Rylee has been sick with something and is completely irrational about everything. Tayler and I just look at each other and roll our eyes!
Our goal is to paint our Master Bathroom during her break. She is thrilled. We just need to go and get the paint. Wish us luck!








7 comments:
Hey, it's just a Primary activity...like the kids cared what you looked like!
Hope Rylee starts feeling better soon. What a bummer. Knock on wood, we are healthy today. I don't dare jinx us because we have been sick TOO much this winter.
Good luck with the talk on Sunday. How fun for you!
That is too funny that Rylee is "irrational" about things... that makes me laugh! For your sake, I hope she gets feeling better soon.
You are one busy lady. Good luck with your talk and of all the days to give it. I know you will rock!
Jess I'm so glad the weather held for your activity! I'm sure you looked great...you'd have to work really hard to be ugly!!
Sorry to hear about Rylee...I feel your pain with irrational children at times though...shall we run away?
Enjoy Spring Break and painting.
feeling terrible that Rylee was probably infected by Luke... and you were so kind to let them play. sigh. I WILL be cheering you on Sunday. Send Tayler down. Luke would love to see her. kris
I hope you're getting the goal of your bathroom done. That sounds like a huge project to me with 3 little ones at home.
It sounds like you pulled the easter egg hunt off perfectly. Good job!
Have a fun spring break.
How did the painting go?
I hate those mornings you don't even have time to breathe!
How did the talk go? I'm sure it was wonderful.
Post a Comment