The girls out on the town for Disney's Princesses on Ice!
So it did prove to be everything we could hope for and more! Rylee and Tay were so excited and just made me smile with excitment to be there. I love to see them so happy! The Delta Center seemed to transform into Disneyland. You could buy just about anything princess your little heart desired (of course everything was a wee bit spendy!)
We arrived on time with 5 minutes to spare even! There were tons of "princesses" all
around (I think almost every little girl in the Delta center was dressed in their favorite princess get-up).
Tayler was Cinderella
and Rylee was Tinkerbell. Both were very cute and oh so well behaved. 
I met Sean in Woods Cross and left him with his little boy for some Father and Son bonding time!
I loved my girls night out, but SO sad that I didn't see Kris and Katey (where
were you?), you can read their cute story here. I am so glad you got to go, just sad I didn't see you :)
Thanks to my wonderful friend Brittney for driving down to SL and buying the tickets for us too. It was so much fun to go with her and cute Elise. Thanks for the wonderful night.
Tomorrow is our Ward Easter Activity. Seriously, STOP the madness, I just did a ward activity 2 weeks ago! I pray the weather is okay so that we can "hunt" outside. (if not things will be a little squishy).
Happy Weekend all!








6 comments:
I tried to get Jared to take me when Princess on Ice was here but he wasn't too keen on the idea.
I'm glad you girls got to go and that you had fun!
The girls looked so cute and so excited!! I remember taking Meggy and Emmy in Vegas and there was so much magic and excitement in the air watching all the little girls, it was a great night!!
Give hugs to your little princesses and your prince too!!!
Hope the weather holds for you.
So glad that you had a good time! What sweet princesses you have!
I hope your easter egg hunt turned out okay and that you didn't get snowed on.
I am totally jealous of the Princesses on Ice. I wanted to take Bess but waited around too long to get tickets. It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast. What a good mommy!
We went to Princesses on Ice on Saturday at the 11 show. Wasn't it fun? I just LOVE Disney!
Such a fun night... I'm glad you got to have some Mother/Daughter bonding time!
Post a Comment