CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Case solved

Little Jayson and I headed to the Doctor tonight and learned that he has a
  • Double ear infection and
  • bilateral eye infection
Thank heavens for the great pink medicine! He should be back to his old self in no time. Poor kid! He has probably had it for over a week and a half now. Yikes!

7 comments:

simply kris said...

oh i am so glad you have an answer. here's to a speedy recovery. and i am flattered to have been added to your friends and family list of blogs. (i guess the bread worked!) talk to you soon!

Joey and Nettifer said...

love that pink medicine! hope he gets better fast! he is so cute

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that cute little Jayson gets feeling better!
Sorry he's had such a rough time.

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Man, sick kids suck...especially when they are so little and can't tell you what hurts. Bummer, hope he gets feeling better soon.

Moore Family said...

Yucky. I hope he's feeling better. That "pink" medicine is the greatest thing and it's actually something my kids don't mind taking....tastes kinda like candy, I guess.
Hope this week is better for you.

Unknown said...

Oh, poor kid. I am the worst about going to the doctor. It would take me a long time to get there!

Hope the magic medicine helps the little guy out!