CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Big boys don't cry...

Don't let his cheeriness in the picture fool you. He has not been a happy camper for quite a while. I wish I knew what it was that was bugging him. Maybe Dr. M* can help. I think we may take a trip to the Health Center in a while.

This morning Rylee helped me make cookies and rolls as part of our dinner we are taking tonight to a friend that just had her new baby. We had such a great time doing it. I love when I have some 1 on 1 time with my kiddos. It seems to not come around too often, but with Tay in school and Jayson asleep we were victorious!

We are feeling very productive today. Hope all is well wherever you may be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Productive days are the best...I usually find my most productive days I don't shower, put on makeup or do my hair...but dang I get a lot done!!
Hope Rylee is using her baking set and making you all dinner!!!
Glad you got some time with just your kiddos!!!!

Katie & Jared said...

Sounds like a fun mommy and me moment. I hope Jayson starts feeling better soon. Give him kisses for us.

Love ya!