CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am in LOVE...

....with my new bedroom and with my husband for purchasing it for me!! Thanks babe!
I just need to find some window treatments now.









I'm not sure I will ever come out!

don't worry dear Kris I will totally do your tag (after I rack my brain). loved having your kiddos for a while. They are awesome!! ;)

8 comments:

simply kris said...

still feeling sad you can't jump on the bed... but loving it nontheless. stretch and kick, you're not going to bother anyone! it's simply wonderful!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

That bedroom set is amazing! Love it! Love that you got the whole collection! WOW!~ I wouldn't come out either!

Rachel said...

How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jess-That is beautiful...I"m so excited for you!!! Do you need a crown just to sleep in the bed? It looks so regal!!!
Can't wait to see it in person!!
Have fun

Moore Family said...

Holy huge BED. Love it! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Nice Jess... I like it a lot!

Unknown said...

Love the new bedroom set! It is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new furniture. It is always nice!