CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just Hangin out

The past few days have been crazy with:
Helping out in Tay's class
Working on Saturdays and Mondays
Having people over for dinner
Tending
and all the other jobs that go on and on

Rylee started gymnastics at Lil' Flippers and she is so cute and loves it!


But mostly we just hang out and try to keep sane.

(Jayson loves to hang out on Rylee's bed)

I think we will take a snow day tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl...take a snow day and a phone free day!!! You deserve it!
Send you kids to me...I want them!!!
They are all so cute and fun I love them all!!!

Rachel said...

Busy busy mom of three! You are so great to do so much:)

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. Enjoy your snow day!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You should have taken the snow day today :)
I can't believe taht Jayson is sitting up. where has the time gone.
You sound busy!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy time!

You're kids are sure cute!

Love ya!