CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Funny

So, last night when we were tucking the girls into bed Sean asked Tayler a question and said:
S: "Tayler I am asking you a rhetorical question. Do you know what that means?"
T: "No"
S: "It means that I already know the answer"
T: "Well, then why are you asking me."
I was busting up in the other room (where I was feeding Jayson).
Also, I want to give a shout out to my friend Brooke and say Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day Sunday! I was thinking about you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Smart girl!

Anonymous said...

Tayler cracks me up!! By the way I love the picture on the side of Jayson eating his sisters!!!

Anonymous said...

So, what was the question? That is pretty funny!

Unknown said...

Ahh, the wisdom of children!

:)

Unknown said...

Hilarious!
A dad's job is to torment his children!!!