I have seen this on a few people's blog so I thought I would give it a whirl...
1. What is his name? Sean Thomas, but babe to me.
2. How long have you been together? Married 6 1/2 years.
3. Who eats more? Sean, but take me to a bakery and I would probably win!
4. Who said I love you first?I think it was him.. right babe??
5. Who is taller? Sean
6. Who sings better? I think it's a tie
7. Who is smarter? Are you kidding, my husband is brilliant.
8. Who does the laundry? Me. Unfortuntely
9. Who does the dishes? Me, up until a few months ago and now Sean totally takes a turn. I love it!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
11. Who pays the bills? I do.
12. Who mows the lawn? Both. I actually like it when it isn't too hot! I was 9 months pregnant and still did it (just because I wanted to put myself into labor).
13. Who cooks dinner? Me, because I am home, but Sean should cook dinner because he is an awesome cook. (If he is home he usually does or will help me)
14. Who drives when you are together? Sean has too. I make him too carsick if I drive.
15. Who is more stubborn? That goes to me.
16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Sean- hands down!
17. Whose parents do you see the most? We see them both pretty much on a regular basis.
18. Who kissed whom first? I kissed him, but only after he kissed me on my forehead. Too bad it was silent for a few minutes.
19. Who proposed? Sean. He did such a great job and I was thrilled. I totally killed the mood my turning on the light so I could see my beautiful ring.
20. Who is more sensitive? Me. I can cry on the drop of a hat.
21. Who has more friends? Me
22. Who has more siblings? We are tied on that one. Both have 5 siblings.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the day :)








3 comments:
Cute! I've seen this around out there too and may just have to copy you all too, but not until I am back from the land of DEAD!
Cute pic!
That's cute!!
We're glad you married Sean...he's a great guy!
Awe, I miss you guys!
We are coming out this summer and need to spend some time together!
Tell Sean hi for us!
Post a Comment