(I'm all about the food really-- did I mention
how yummy it was?!)
My hubby made it home Saturday afternoon after being gone most of the week. It was nice to have him home again! I hate when he is away. I walked out the door about 10 minutes after he came home to get a massage with one of my friends. It was 2 hours of pure HEAVEN!!!
It my last post I said that Jayson has never gotten sick. I think I jinxed myself because Saturday night we spent WAY too much time together!! We ended up sleeping on the couch because he wouldn't settle down. With a little Tylenol and humidifier he is on the way to recovery. I hope it's just a quick little cold that won't last long.
I am SOOO done with all of this snow. I swear we have had so many huge storms day after day after day here! Luckily this week is suppose to clear up and be semi warm with no snow. SAY hallelujah!!!!
Hope you all had a good weekend too!








4 comments:
WAS your massage 2 hours? Man that sounds like complete heaven.
Glad we share the same feelings about the super bowl.
I hope the baby gets to feeling better soon.
Jess I'm sorry we missed your party!
You guys definitely know how to party!!!
I'm so sorry little Jayson has had a cold...this flu/cold this year is awful...it hangs on forever....sorry.
A massage sounds heavenly, glad you got to get away and relax after being a single mom!!!
Well, our weekend was ok in Jamaica. We did not even turn on the TV...just lounging in the ocean!
We have sick kids over here too. Tessa has an ear infection (tell me again why we did the tube thing? hasn't seemed to help) and BriAnna has been home all week with the full blown flu. I sure hope the rest of us can steer clear of it, but we will see. Hopefully Jayson is doing a little better. Poor baby. Sick babies are the worst. They don't understand why they can't breathe and feel crummy.
Glad you enjoyed the superbowl!
I agree that it's less about the game for me, rather the gathering of friends!
I wish I could get a massage right now!
Post a Comment