CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend happenings

Thursday we had a wonderful Valentines Day! I love my hubby & kids so much!! Julie flew in from Denver for the weekend, along with Katie, Jared and Cayden. It was so much fun to see them all! Sean picked Julie up Thurs. night and she came up to my house and watched the kids while we went out to dinner. Thanks Julie!!
They didn't make it until a little after 8:00 so we just went to the Olive Garden and then came home. Sean was so tired from his convention all day so we called it a night. He bought us Chocolate covered Strawberries from V-Chocolates. They were SOOO yum! Luckily he bought Rylee and Tayler their own box so I could enjoy my own!

Then Friday we left and picked up Katie, Jared and Cayden at the airport and headed out to my mom's house. We played and watched Jared entertain us all. It was so much fun.

Saturday we went bowling and out to lunch and then the gang came up to our house. We ate dinner and played games and just enjoyed each others company. I love being with my family!

Sunday morning I woke up with a horrible sore throat, headache and yucky nose. Rylee had the same thing so we sent Tay to Church with Sean and then stayed home to rest.
Today isn't much better, but I have to work this afternoon! Sean just took the girls bowling again. He is such a fabulous Dad! Jayson and I are just hanging out at home!
Guess who is almost crawling?? Crazy isn't it?!

(This is his best friend the blow up Lion)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when family comes to visit. It sounds like you had a great time.

I can't believe that your baby is already almost crawling. It all happens so fast.

I hope you guys start to feel better soon.

Joey and Nettifer said...

He is crawling? Adorable!

Yummy choc covered strawberries and what an awesome hubby to get girls their own too!

Katie & Jared said...

Such a fun weekend! I'm so glad we got to hang out! I always love coming to Utah seeing you guys. Can't wait to see Jayson crawling!!!

Katie & Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry you aren't feeling too well.
I love days together as a family! We had such a lazy day together yesterday! It was so great!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had some great visits!!
You are a great airport shuttle service!!!!
Hope you start feeling better.
Give your kids a big hug for us...we miss them all!!

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome weekend... I should be thanking you for letting me tend your kids! Thanks for everything. So, is Jayson mobile yet?