CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My little dude is 6 months today

Where has the time gone?

















I love this little guy sooo much!! He is such a blessing in our lives.

He sits up, rolls all over the place, eats yummy baby food, and loves his johnny jumper!

He is so easy going and loves to smile, laugh, giggle and give kisses!

What a love he is!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Time does fly! Wow that was quick...he is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute little Jayson is getting so big! Nice touch with the music Jess!

Jen Crook said...

He is so your baby! He looks just like both of you guys! What an absolute little doll! Boys are such fun because they rarely get mouthy and they just love their moms! I am so glad I got at least one!

Anonymous said...

What a little love!!! I want to eat him!!! Where has time gone? I for one am grateful that the last 6 months have flown by but it's hard to see him get so big!!
He is such a cutie as are all your kids. We love them all!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 6 months Jayson!

:)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Where has the time gone! Wow and those cheecks!