CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend

My middle child has been a little sicky since Wednesday! I love her but I have to say she is quite a pathetic sick person! :)

We headed out to my mom's on Wednesday afternoon and she pucked that evening right after dinner and then went down hill from there, coming out both ends! (sorry)

She is on the up and up now which is a relief.

Today since Tayler was home from school and occupied Rylee's time with fun games (and Jayson slept), and we had a MAJOR snow storm-- I started cleaning.. and I mean really cleaning. I cleaned out closets, I threw away tons of toys and other misc. items. I filled our empty trash to overflowing! It feels good. That was just the upstairs, but it's a start! I love to clean things out and feel somewhat organized.

My motto is: "everything has a place and if it doesn't it doesn't belong" I learned that we have WAY too many toys and THINGS.

This weekend was great. Since Rylee was sick we just stayed home and did nothing. It has been a long time since neither Sean or I have had something on the agenda. I loved it!

Hope you had a great weekend too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't just staying home and doing nothing great? I love it! It was a great day to stick around in our wild storm. Gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if it's going around. One good thing about it is it sounds like it only hit her! poor thing.

We were totally trapped in our house all day yesterday. There was no way I was leaving with all that SNOW!!!

Rachel said...

Poor Rylee! Glad she is feeling better.

I am on a cleaning binge too. I just have to get through the toys, but can't do it when the kiddos are around or they just want to play with the things I want to throw out!!

Anonymous said...

So is Rylee naughty self again? Hope she is feeling better! Way to go on cleaning... that is why I love moving- to declutter!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is I understand how Rylee is pathetic!! I am pathetic when I'm sick too!!
When you get done cleaning your house you can come help me do mine!!! There is something therapeutic about a clean closet!!
Glad Rylee is feeling better!!
Stay warm!!