Saturday (and late Friday night) it started to snow, and snow, and snow! Tayler was so excited to wake up and see snow Saturday morning! It was a great day because we didn't have anything to do except play and that we did! I bundled up the girls and then Sean took them both sledding. They loved it!
Tay making a snow angel

Cute girls- Rylee had just partaken of the snow. She loved it!
Still eating...
That night Sean told me to go out all by myself. It was wonderful! I hit 6 or 7 stores in a matter of a few hours. Usually when I have all 3 kids I only hit 2 at the most! It was great!
Last night we had a dinner party for the dental office I work at. It was awesome until my headache turned into a migraine and I was ready to puck. I haven't had one that bad in a long time! I came home and put my sweats on and laid down. Sean brought me my sweet little boy around 10:30 and I fed him and he went to bed for 12 hours. I love him!
Jayson had his 4-month check up today. He is in the 50% for both weight and length. Then he had 4 shots. Poor little guy! I put him in his bed to vacuum and this is what I found when I finished.
He seriously is a perfect little angel! I love my little boy!We decked the halls and I am loving all the Christmas lights, music, and laughter going on. Sometime soon we are going to go to Temple Square and take the kids on a carriage ride and see the lights.
Tayler is very interested in the Angel tree that our ward is doing. I have explained to her what it is and she is excited to buy presents with me. It's sweet to see them start to understand that some people really don't have anything. I hope to always be able to do that every year. After all that is what Christmas is all about.
Happy December everyone!








8 comments:
So, are your kiddo's feeling better? It looks like they had a good time playing in the snow!
Its hard to imagine snow when it is 65 degrees here... crazy!
Don't you just love all the snow! M was the same way with eating the snow. We went for a walk yesterday and she kept picking it up to eat it and I was telling her she can only eat clean snow- I remember doing that when I was little and I think I turned out alright, so I quite arguing with her.
Your little guy is so cute and I am glad he is so healthy and what a good sleeper!
Sorry about your migraine! J gets those and they are rough!
Dang, what a sweet little boy. I don't think I ever had a really wonderful baby. Not fair!
So not fair with Angel Jayson! Seriously!! Isabel needs some tips on sleeping...
The snow lots super fun!
I think your kids are great and it's so wonderful that they sleep through the night!! I so wish you gave lessons. At least they grow up and learn to sleep!!!!
Looks like fun playing in the snow!
Love you tons...
your sis!
Looks like Pro and I need to change our names!!!
I remember eating snow when I was little. It tastes good! :)
I can't believe how huge little Jayson is! Why does he have to keep growing while we don't see him??
Love ya!
Crazy amounts of snow huh? I am glad the girls liked it.
Jayson is getting BIG and he looks like such a great combination between your two girls...well in a boyish way. You're lucky he is a good sleeper. ENJOY IT!
Tessa loves eating the snow too. She literally sat down in a huge pile last week and ate it! We built a sledding hill on our lawn..... Tessa tried to eat that too.....
Post a Comment