These are just some shots I took quickly on our way out the door.
It's a rainy day today so I think we will just hang out and make crafts. I bought some fun things to make with my kiddos.
Loves!!
the comings & goings all with a little sillness and craziness mixed in
It's a rainy day today so I think we will just hang out and make crafts. I bought some fun things to make with my kiddos.
Loves!!
6 comments:
Yep, I sure do have cute Nieces and Jayson is adorable!
Adorable! Your kids are so cute! I love the christmas outfits! I love the pic of the sisters kissing their little brother head - so sweet!
Oh my gosh, could they be any cuter?
Rylee has all of a sudden grown up just since I saw her in September...stop that!!
They should all be in a Gap commercial...too cute!!
Jayson really is a ham! Got to love him!!!
HOW DANG CUTE is he? Picture perfect for sure!
Look how long Rylee's hair has gotten. Jeez! Tay's is long too, but I swear Rylee's has gotten twice as long since we saw her. Jayson looks like Grandpa B. Maybe it's the no hair thing.
You have some cute kids!
Love ya!
What cute kids you have!
It kills me that Taylor is so light, that her hair hasn't darkened at all. She and Ry are opposites!
We won't be coming out there this year. We have thrown around the idea of coming out this summer.
I miss you!
Post a Comment