CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Here they are..

So my glasses came in today. Wow, they will take a lot of getting use to!
I finally got my Drivers License again so I am no longer illegal. Hooray for that!!
My picture however is so awful. They made me wear my glasses. Doesn't that
seem a little odd? I should go get a new picture taken.
It's amazing how clear everything is.. Wooaaa! Sorry eyes for straining you for so long!





8 comments:

Katie & Jared said...

The glasses are way cute Jess!!!! No worries about looking nerdy. Welcome to the 4 eyes club!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Its about time you joined the rest of us!!! One difference is you look cute in your glasses!!!

Anonymous said...

Its about time you joined the rest of us!!! One difference is you look cute in your glasses!!!

Rachel said...

You look so cute!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love the glasses! Very cute and they do make you look smart :)

Anonymous said...

You look like a movie star!

Unknown said...

Your glasses are so cute! You look great!

Unknown said...

I love them Jess!
You look so cute in them!