CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 09, 2007

My little Tay


So last night while grocery shopping Tayler says to me "I am so excited because tomorrow is show and tell and we have to bring something with the letter "H"

I didn't think much of it since I figured we had plenty of things around the house that started with that letter, but my little Tay crafted herself a house complete with christmas lights and flowers to take. What a little smartie she is! I love her!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

She is a smarty!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tay!

Joey and Nettifer said...

That is sweet that she wants to show the house as her show & tell! Way to go smarty!

Anonymous said...

She must get it all from her Auntie Jen!!!
I think she should go straight to 1st grade!! She has always been a little smarty pants!!

Anonymous said...

Very smart Tay! And we love glasses, but why not contacts?

Jen and BriAnna

Unknown said...

She is pretty cute! :)

Love ya Tay!