Tayler had a practice at the church for the Primary Program. After she was home we got ready and headed down to the viewing. It was nice to see everyone. Ryan, Marcela and Reyes were already there so we were able to see them and visit for a little while.
My grandpa looked so great. He looked so peaceful. It was sad to say good-bye, but what a great life he truly did live.
After the viewing we went to eat and then came home to relax and go to bed.
Saturday we woke up to cold and rain (which eventually turned to snow).We made it down to Bountiful a little before 10:30 to visit and then have the family prayer. We were able to get a picture of most of the cousins.
Pretty amazing posterity I think!
The funeral was very nice and a wonderful tribute to my Grandpa's. The graveside service was FREEZING!! It was snowing so hard. 
My family
All of my Mom's brothers & sisters
Afterwards the ward provided a luncheon which was so yummy. My mom had a family meeting with all her brothers and sisters afterwards, so all of my brothers and sisters came up to my house to chill. We played The Price is Right and then Sean made us pizza's. It was so nice to be together with all of them. It has been a long time since we have all been together.
Cute Jared with Tay & Rylee
I loved every minute of it, I love them all so much.
I am grateful for such a wonderful family.
The day was long and somewhat exhausting, but wonderful as well.
Yesterday Tayler was in the Primary program. She did such a great job on her part. I was so proud of her. It was fun to see her.
Jen and Brent left around 2:30 to go home. I was sad to see them go. I wish that we all lived a little closer, but I am grateful for the times we have together.
I am a very blessed person. Thanks everyone for everything.








6 comments:
Jess it was so good to see you...not such happy circumstances but good nonetheless....Thank you so much for your hospitality, you're always so good to let everyone hang at your house!
Love you tons...Miss those kiddos!
Thank you so much for the pictures! That's awesome!
I sure loved your grandpa. He was so awesome! I can't wait to see him again! :)
Tay is pretty awesome to remember that. You guys are pretty awesome parents to teach her that!
:)
Sorry about the situation, but it isn't great to all get together?
Thanks Jess and Sean for letting us hang. It was so great to all be together!
Love you guys!
Saturday was a cold cold day. It's no fun to be outside on yucky days like that. Good thing you could all get together inside your house later for some warm pizza. Sorry again about your grandpa.
Well Happy Belated Birthday! Oh man, I cannot believed it snowed for the graveside service...it should have been beautiful and warm! Honestly it was September!
Family is a wonderful blessing, losing a loved one makes us more thankful for the ones that are here and are driving us crazy don't they?
Post a Comment