CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My little Picasso's.
They both love to paint.. with MOMMY'S paints!
We break out the paint shirts and cover the whole kitchen with newspaper and let them create.


Doesn't that look fun?
I have decided to not be so adverse to cleaning up messes and
just have fun. Each day that passes is
one more day closer to them being gone. Right now
I want to love them as much as possible.
I have sure enjoyed them these past few days. We have so much
fun laughing, reading lots of books, having popcorn and watching
fun movies, making treats, playing games, etc.
Funny side note:
Tayler loves to have me read her the jokes from Laffy Taffy candies. The funny thing is she ALWAYS tries to answer it (no matter what the joke is). Well the other day she totally got it right.
Joke : What is one bow that you cannot tie?
Tay: A rainbow
Correct! What a cutie!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't it fun to just relax a bit? When we did finger painting, most comments were about how brave I was. But it was soo fun!!

Anonymous said...

You are a great mommy!!!
Your girls are lucky to have you!!!

Unknown said...

What a nice mom you are!

:)

Anonymous said...

Please stop...you are putting the rest of us to shame! You have such lucky little girls to have you be their mom.