CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Babe!

I love this man!















He is so good to me and is the best daddy in the world.

He loves his kids so much and always knows how to make them feel safe, loved and special.

He has such a great sense of humor, and doesn't allow himself to become overwhelmed or stressed.

He is very knowledgeable in so many areas.

He loves the gospel and lives his life accordingly.

He is always there to help and encourage in any situation.

He is such a hard worker. It doesn't matter what he has going on, he will always stop to help out someone else first if he needs too.

He always stays calm and helps me realize that things aren't that big of a deal.

He loves his family more than anything.



We all love him SO much!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sean! You have an great family and an awesome wife!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!!
Hope it's a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Sean-

Okay, I am the biggest loser and completely forgot to call and wish you a happy birthday... sorry! I even knew it was your birthday the night before, too. What can I say, there is no hope for me. Anyway, I hope you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sean!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sean! We love you too!

:)