Well we had a fabulous conference weekend. Saturday, we made a yummy breakfast for Sean's b-day, let him open his fun presents, and then Grandma Shayla came up to tend the kids so that Sean and I could spend some time alone for his birthday (since conference was Tivo'ed). 
Grandma being a fun horse. The girls loved it!
We went out to lunch and wanted to see a movie, but nothing good was out that we haven't seen yet, so we just drove around and talked. It was nice to spend some more 1 on 1 time with him. He is such a great person, and I love being with him.
Sunday we just chilled and watched conference, made a big lunch, took naps, and played together that night. I love being with my little family more than anything.
The kids were so good and played in the living room while we watched conference. They made a fun fort and we could hear both girls giggling. Such cuties!
Tayler had some money and gift cards to Target from her birthday so Thursday night she got to go and pick out what she wanted. This is what she chose. She loved paying for it herself too.
She is loving Barbie as the Island princess these days. I think it's a pretty cute movie too.
Here are some other cute pictures of my little chubbers. He seriously is such an angel. He is already sleeping 10 hours at night and NEVER cries or fusses unless he is hungry or has a bubble. There were a few days that I ate something he didn't like that made him cry the whole day, but if I'm good (and don't eat garlic bread) then he is a perfect baby.
Yesterday I did LOTs and LOTs of chores so today we are going to the park. Happy Wednesday y'all!








7 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures... very fun!
Your family is cute! Glad you had some one and one time. I need that with Joey so bad!
your little girls dress up is so cute!
What a sweet boy!
All of your kids have been great for you!
I need to try that new movie for Q. She's been wanting to see it! I love that Tay got to pay for it herself! How fun!
Congrats Tayler on getting to pick out fun toys and pay for them yourself!!! I know my kids love that to be able to do that!!!
I'm glad you and Sean got to go out for his birthday!!!
Stop being Cinderella and doing so much work with 3 kids!!!
Jason is adorable...getting cuter every day if that's possible!
Conference was great huh?
Your lucky to have your in laws close for such occassions. It looks like the girls had fun and how nice for you and Sean to be alone and to be able to carry on a conversation without being interupted.
Jayson doesn't look like a newborn anymore. He looks more like a toddler. They grow so fast.
Tayler is looking so old in that picture! Wowie!
I love the last picture of Jayson! So cute!
Love ya!
Too funny, Makynlee bought that same dress! That is what she plans to be for Halloween. She even picked the blue one!
Post a Comment