CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Day Farms

For FHE tonight we went to Day Farms right by our house. It was such a blast!


Tayler found just the right pumpkin for her!

We went on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and all picked
our own. We even found a little one for Jayson.
I LOVE fall & I LOVE my little family!
The kids had a great time! Even Jayson smiled the whole ride out.
Tayler started school again. It was nice to have a break, but she was excited to go back again.
Hope everyone has a great week.
Loves!

7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I remember when you went to the Day farm last year. Where has the time gone!? Adorable family!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT FHE activity!!!
It even looks like the weather was perfect!!
Cute kids...cute family!!

Anonymous said...

What a great fally thing to do. It looks like EVERYONE had a blast.

Sorry we never got together before Tayler headed back to school. We'll have to plan another time soon.

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

So, are you going to carve the pumpkins for your next FHE activity? Very fun!!

Anonymous said...

We just went there tonight in the wind and rain for cub scout pack meeting...no hayride though. We really need to do it though. The Day family is in our ward and they are the greatest!

Unknown said...

What a fun time you guys had! I just love your little family too!

Cute hat on Jayson!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

What a cute family you have!
You look so good!
I love that FHE. I love fall too!